Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poop or get off the Pot!

Are there things you need to say, do, create, start, develop, say, focus on, stir up, start over, or try again? We delay, procrastinate, make excuses, worry, and weight options. We take too long doing this. I think that if we are not doing anything, no matter how we phrase it, we are making a decision. What I'm trying to say, I think, is this: Not making a decision is making one. Not making a decision is saying no, is turning down the opportunity, is passing it up. This - is making a decision. So, really, you can only sit on the excuse, "we are in the middle of making a decision" for so long. Poop or get off the pot because you soon may no longer have the option. The opportunity may just pass. Things may change, they always do. As for now, you have made your choice.

I am so rambling. This word is for me and all the "need to do's in my life. I just had to blog it. Hoping I'm not the only one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course you're not the only one! Thanks for sharing this simple,truthful "rambling" tidbit! I didn't find it ramble-ish :) love you girl.

    ReplyDelete