Monday, January 24, 2011

I ask anyway



For those of you who know me know my actions are far removed from this prayer I pray below. But that's what walking with Christ is all about, right? Wanting actions, passions, heart cries, circumstances, directions to be different - so we pray. We ask. We hope. I stand unworthy of all His help. It doesn't matter much how unworthy I am at this point. Or how unworthy I feel. He calls me His daughter so I ask anyway. I want Him to do this in me in 2011.

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me

Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

2 comments:

  1. This is SO weird.... I was going to blog this song today! Guess we were feeling the same thing during worship yesterday :) Love you. Love our friendship. I

    ReplyDelete