Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm just saying!

Shanen has this thing with "the old green house" in Wilmington that she used to live in. Just ask Sean, Mike, the kids...it's crazy, and a big ordeal everytime we pass it! Anyway, I was driving by that house, while looking at it, and noticed the car veering to the left. When I'm driving and I look to the right or the left, the car tends to go that way. So, I got to thinking: It's to no surprise that we go in the direction that our eyes are looking, even if it's not the intended direction! .....I'm just saying! :)

2 comments:

  1. How true this is. On both accounts. I do the same in driving and in life... I guess that is why the bible talks about fixing our eyes on the prize and setting our eyes like flint. God knows our tendancies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! Green-house-shout-out! I'm cracking up! Love it! You should post the pic of it on here - it's probably still on your phone.

    ReplyDelete