This song by Ingrid Michaelson "You and I" reminds me so much of my relationship with Mike. I love it when that happens! I love that when I listen to love songs I still think of my husband and the wonderful, very unique relationship we have. When they sing of fun, memories, laughter, passion, newness, and love, the man I have been married to for 18 years still comes to my mind. I wish this and more for all of you who are married. It is a gift that I am so very thankful for.
Don't you worry, there my honey
we might not have any money,
but we've got our love to pay the bills.
Maybe I think you're cute and funny
Maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you
if you know what I mean.
You might be a bit confused
and you might be a little bit bruised
but baby how we spoon like no one else.
So I will help you read those books
if you will soothe my worried looks
and we will put the lonesome on the shelf
10 years ago

LOVE Ingrid. LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww... my wife is sexy!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. But the part about "doing what the bunnies do" could have been left out. Ewwwwwww, Mom! :)
ReplyDelete